Fuel Gas Skid
The Fuel Gas Skid removes contaminants and liquids from the natural gas stream and pressure regulates it to prepare for use as fuel and instrument gas supply for the other equipment.
- Expedited production drawings available as early as 4-5 business days for faster planning
- Single well or multi well designs available along with full pad well designs
- Robust skid design and commitment to service help bring operations online quickly
- Cost-effective maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of the units to facilitate and speed startup
- Industry-leading delivery to speed startup
High pressure gas stream enters skid through dual high pressure regulators. The gas then goes through a second parallel set of lower pressure regulators. The downstream separator allows free liquids to fall out and be removed from the gas stream.
- Pre-engineered and designed
- Catalytic-type heaters can be added around the regulators