Secondary Produced Water Deoiling
Exterran’s Revolift®CGFT™ (Compact Gas Flotation Tank) is unparalleled in the industry when it comes to efficiency and dependability. With a much smaller footprint as compared to typical induced gas flotation (IGF) systems, the CGFT is a key element in your produced water treatment process. As produced water moves continuously through multiple chambers, our patented microbubble flotation (MBF®) technology allows for a highly efficient removal of sheared oils. The CGFT system is purely hydraulic with no internal moving parts, giving continuous, trouble-free separation in a single tank ranging in flowrates from 10,000 to 100,000 BWPD.
Oil-in-water separation is optimized by coupling fluid hydraulics with microbubble flotation. Microbubbles are introduced sequentially as produced water enters each chamber. Oil droplets are lifted upon the bubble layer and skimmed off by overflowing an oil weir. The water then flows into the next chamber where more microbubbles are introduced and more oil is separated. In the Revolift CGFT, velocities are directed centrifugally throughout each chamber to avoid short circuiting and reduce retention time.
- shop built tank, designed for easy tie in and low install cost
- Simplified engineered design for lower CAPEX
- Multi-chambered design handles variable flows, pitch and roll, and upsets without performance impact or short-circuiting problems.
- Easy to maintain with no moving parts, no failure-prone mechanisms and reduced fugitive emissions
- Wide turndown range handles variable flows without performance loss
- Wide operating range handling variation in inlet water qualities
- Transportable, shop built tank is easy to ship, install, and start up
- Ideal for temporary as well as long term projects
- Microbubble technology via ONYX® pump or Gas Liquid Reactor (GLR®)
- API vertical tank design code
- Hydraulic skimming
- Pipes, valves and cabling between inlet and outlet of unit
- Instrumentation and controls for full automation with PLC based controls /li>
Material of Construction
- Tank: internally coated Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex SS or FRP
- Piping: internally coated Carbon Steel, Duplex SS or FRP
- Instruments: 316 SS wetted parts
- ONYX Pump: Duplex SS
- GLR vessel: Duplex 2205
- Complete process review
- Water characterization services
- Chemical selection and supply
- Ancillary equipment such as transfer pumps and chemical injection
- Computational fluid dynamics modeling
Site Specific Questions?
Contact us today to learn how we can help you enhance operational efficiences and achieve a better bottom line.Email: water@Exterran.com